Escaping Your Cubicle
- A Recession Is The Worst Time To Start A Location Independent Business. Right? Wrong.
- 6 Things You Must Do Before You Leave The Rat Race, Set Up Your Own Business And Become Location Independent
- A Guide To Organising A Remote Working Agreement With Your Company
Getting Started With Your Own Location Independent Business
- An Introductory Guide To Creating & Selling Digital Products
- An Introductory Guide To Building Money-Making Websites
- An Introductory Guide To Selling Your Professional Services From Anywhere
Building Your Location Independent Business
- Building A Profitable Location Independent Business: A Checklist
- 19 Things You Can Do To Quickly Improve Your Online Business This Week
Marketing Your Location Independent Business
Taking Your Location Independent Business On the Road
- What Sort of Visas Do I Need When I Run My Business on the Road?
- How to Manage Time Zones When You’re A Nomadic Entrepreneur
- The Ultimate Mobile Office Set Up For The Location Independent Professional
- A Comprehensive Guide To Staying Connected Globally For Location Independent Digital Nomads
Cost of Living
- Is A Location Independent Life Cheaper Than Living In One Place? 2007 Cost Breakdown
- Is A Location Independent Life Cheaper Than Living In One Place? 2008 Cost Breakdown
Finances & Money Management
- A Brief Guide To Getting Paid Online
- Money Management Practices to Keep Location Independent Entrepreneurs In the Flow
- A Location Independent Beginner’s Guide To International Tax & Finances
Travel, Accommodation & Health
- A Guide to Couchsurfing
- A Guide to House Sitting
- A Guide to House Swapping & Home Exchange
- Health Care Experiences Around The World & What They Cost
Home Education & Schooling
- Why You Need An Educational Philosophy Before You Start Home Schooling – And What Is One?
- What To Consider Before Becoming Location Independent And Nomadic with School-Aged Children
- The What, Where, Why and How of World-Schooling
eGuides & eServices
The Location Independent Lifestyle eGuide
This is the original, super affordable eGuide which answers the most common questions people have asked us, about being location independent since 2006 – from what to do before you leave to how to cope in a crisis once you’ve hit the road.
This is a Getting Started guide which covers our story, plus all the essentials you need to know to create, live and thrive in your own location independent lifestyle.
The Location Independent Tax & Finance eGuide (US edition)
The contents of this eGuide covers what you need to know BEFORE you pay hundreds of dollars to consult with a tax professional. It is THE place to start if you’d like to understand the impact that being location independent can have on your tax and finances.
The eGuide will help you get to grips with the key terminology and concepts you need to know, and identify what steps you need to take to find a solution which fits your unique and personal circumstances.
Personal Tax & Finance Consultations
As a location independent, nomadic entrepreneur, you may suspect that there’s a smarter way to leverage your lifestyle and protect your assets. But you may have already found out how tough it is to find someone to talk to who understands this lifestyle and what it entails…
Our international tax specialist can help – and she doesn’t charge the multi-thousand dollar fees of most advisers you’ll find – but instead provides a focused, tailored service for location independent business owners who don’t know where to start.